1. How could I place my order?
Please follow this step to place your order:
- Step 1: Choose the item and the style you would like to have on the product page, then click "Add To Cart" or "Buy Now"
- Step 2: Click "CHECKOUT".
- Step 3: Enter your information in relative boxes, don't forget your coupon if you have your discount.
- Step 4: Click "Place your order" to move to payment on your Paypal account.
- Step 5: Pay your order with Paypal or Credit / Debit Card to complete your order.
2. How long will it take to ship my order?
Please kindly note that the processing time for your order will be about 2-5 business days and the shipping times will be about 5-10 business days depending on your destination.
3. My tracking number doesn't work, what should I do?
It might take about 1-2 business days for the carriers to accept your package and put them in the system. In case your tracking number has not been updated for more than a month, your order could be lost in transit, please contact the carrier or contact us with your tracking number, for us to look into your case.
4. My order arrives later than the estimated delivery date, what should I do?
Please kindly note that your order will be processed within 3-5 business days and the shipping time is typically about 7-14 days.
For international shipping, it will take about 1-2 weeks in transit for custom clearance. If your order does not arrive within a month since your order is placed, please contact us for further support.
5. What types of payment do you accept?
When will my card be charged? We accept payment through Paypal with a Debit / Credit Card.
Your card will be charged after you place an order and choose to pay the amount of your order through Paypal.
6. How secure is my personal information?
We strictly adhere to the highest industry standards to protect your personal information when you checkout and purchase from our store. Your credit card information is encrypted during transmission using secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which is widely used on the Internet for processing payments.
Your credit card information is only used to complete the requested transaction and is not subsequently stored.