Snake Hair Stick Serpent Carved Bone Hairstick for Witchy Wiccan Pagan Medusa Tribal Belly Dance Hair Fork Hair Jewelry/Hair
- In ancient Egypt, the snake was an animal that represented kingship. The head crowns of all the pharaoh figures we see are very special. This is a kind of ornament similar to the flat neck that was raised when the cobra was under attack; and a snake was always entrenched on the pharaoh's cane. . Because in Egypt, the snake symbolizes the wisdom of Solomon, the cobra god is the patron saint of ancient Egyptian monarchs.
- Size：Length About 15cm
How To Pay With Debit/Credit Card Through Paypal
- Click “Check out with PayPal” and you will be redirected to PayPal. Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select “Pay with debit or credit card”
- You’ll be promoted to fill in your billing and credit card information
- Enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt
- Click “Continue” to return to my website. Your payment isn’t sent until you click “Continue“
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.