Crescent moon Citrine Yellow Quartz Crystal suncatcher/Hanging Prism/Rainbow Maker/Lightcatcher/Car accessories/ornaments/negative removal
- Do rainbows uplift your mood? Harvest the sun with this suncatcher, and light up your room with rainbows.
- Check out our other home décor products designed to create an uplifting intentional home.
- Dimensions: 13" in length
- Citrine came from the Latin word “citrina” because of its clarity and pale citrus color. It is said to be a “Sun Stone” which keeps the sunlight and gains energy from it. For French word, it came from the word “citron” which means lemon. That identifies its autumn hues from light yellow to bright orange. Citrine was said to be used from the Old Testament which was part of Aaron’s breastplate. From the Hellenistic Age (300 and 150 BC), greek was amazed by the citrine’s vibrant color which eventually became a prized possession and began its way to fashion jewelry.
- Citrine is also known as The Merchant’s Stone. It gives good luck to business and trades. No questions asked because it carries prosperity, wealth, and success.
- It was lined with other precious and expensive quartz in the Victorian Era, where Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom used to love this crystal. After introducing citrine in part of Europe, it became trendy jewelry, in clothing, furniture, and invaded the interior design world. It was also presented during the Art Deco era (between World War I and World War II).
- In this current era, other honorable women are spotted wearing natural expensive citrine mostly with deep yellow-orange color jewelry like Kate Middleton, Jessica Chastain, and Kate Winslet.
- Today, citrine is primarily used for decorating, fashion, interior, and a lot of it for designer jewelry pieces. A natural citrine color that has a dark shade of yellow-orange is more expensive than those pale color ones. But citrine popularity never gets old. Not depending on its color, citrine produces the same vibrance and beauty out of it. Some are crafted for parts of furniture depending on the clarity and how deep the color is. Citrine has been popular for many years now and became well-known because of its own beauty and characteristics.
- Please send message to us if you would like a custom order. Thank you!
In order to serve all the customers in different countries, we have built several warehouses in different countries for the convenience of transportation.
In order for you to receive your goods as soon as possible, we will choose a suitable delivery location.
How To Pay With Debit/Credit Card Through Paypal
- Click “Check out with PayPal” and you will be redirected to PayPal. Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select “Pay with debit or credit card”
- You’ll be promoted to fill in your billing and credit card information
- Enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt
- Click “Continue” to return to my website. Your payment isn’t sent until you click “Continue“
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.