Set 6 PCs/ Turkish luck evil eye bracelets for women/ Handmade Chains/Braided Red Black Rope 7 Knots Lucky Jewelry/Protection bracelets
- Item Type: Bracelets
Length : 16-30cm(Adjustable)
Weight : 4-12g
- So what does the evil eye mean?
The evil eye, known as “mati” (μάτι) in Greek culture, is a curse thought to be given by a malicious glare that can cause bad luck or loss. You may have heard someone giving you the "evil eye" from across the room - and many people around the world believe this to be more then just a saying.
- People can knowingly wish negative thoughts on you, but the power of the eye is that some people unknowingly and innocently cast the curse on others. That's why it's important to wear an evil eye somewhere on your body to ward off this curse and protect yourself throughout the day.
- How do you protect yourself from the evil eye?
We can protect ourselves from the evil eye in many ways - with prayer, by exclaiming “ftou!” 3 times (yes, you've seen this in My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and, of course, wearing the evil eye symbol on our body.
- When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it guards against misfortune happening in one's life. The evil eye brings good luck and protects you from any ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
- While the most traditional evil eye symbol is a sapphire or cobalt blue hue, evil eye charms in different colors hold different meaning.
In order to serve all the customers in different countries, we have built several warehouses in different countries for the convenience of transportation.
In order for you to receive your goods as soon as possible, we will choose a suitable delivery location.
Rest assured, we will always guarantee the same delivery time for you as on the store.
We will ship customers' orders via shipping units: USPS, UPS, Royal Mail, DHL, Yawen,...
How To Pay With Debit/Credit Card Through Paypal
- Click “Check out with PayPal” and you will be redirected to PayPal. Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select “Pay with debit or credit card”
- You’ll be promoted to fill in your billing and credit card information
- Enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt
- Click “Continue” to return to my website. Your payment isn’t sent until you click “Continue“
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.