The shoes are made of Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s. The patterns are combined by embroidery and painting.
- The spider is painted with acrylic color.
- The web is embroidered with yellow metal thread, which makes the web to be sparkly.
Custom platform Chucks are your canvas for self-expression. Now you can show off your style in a mix of canvas and denim, topped with summer-inspired embroidered graphics, like butterflies, cactuses, and bright poppies.
- High-quality canvas material is thick, durable, and light to help keep the shoe in shape
- High-neck design for personality and comfort on the go.
- Higher sole in ivory color and glossy finish for easy access. Easy to clean
- Ortholite footbed helps you walk smoothly and gently
- The logo on the back of the shoe has been renovated in white text on a black background with a vintage font
- Piercing and side eyelets are made from high-grade rust-resistant metal.
With dreamy florals and winding stems, this beautiful pattern will add a whole new dimension to your plain Converse.
You are totally free to customize your own signature pair of embroidered Converse to suit your personal style.
Express your style by adding beautiful florals to your shoes by contacting us and we will make it for you.